2013 Bucket List Review
I had five items on my 2013 Bucket list and completed three of them. Though I didn’t complete all of them, I completed what I consider the “biggest” goals. Here’s a review of them.
1. New Orleans – I didn’t make it to New Orleans this year, but it remains on my list!
2. Volunteer abroad – CHECK I recently returned from BOCAS DEL TORO (one of my new favorite places) where I volunteered with the great non-profit Give and Surf
3. See at least one San Francisco Giants game at another venue CHECK CHECK CHECK – I saw my Giants in San Diego, Oakland, Mets Stadium and Yankees stadium!
Me at Yankee Stadium on Mariano Rivera day!
4. St Patty’s in Boston CHECK – so much fun and so cold!
St. Patty’s Parade
5. Take another Spanish class – I wasn’t able to accomplish this goal, but it remains on my list =)
This entry was published on January 27, 2014 at 00:55. It’s filed under Central America
, North America
and tagged baseball
, Bocas del Toro
, bocas del toro panama
, San Francisco Giants
, solo travel
, St. Patrick's
, St. Patrick's Day
, St. Patrick's Day Parade
Bookmark the permalink.